To reset your Parent account password, please follow the instructions below.
1. Click on the Login button on the upper right side of the home page.
2. Below where you would usually log in, click the Forgot your password? link.
3. Choose your account type. In this case, you would select A Parent.
4. Enter your username and click the Submit button.
5. You can receive your Password Reset Code in two different ways. You can either enter the email address associated with your PowerMyLearning Connect account into the first box, OR you can enter your phone number associated with your account into the second box.
6. If you entered your email address, you will receive an email from PowerMyLearning Connect Support that contains a Reset Password Code.
7. If you entered your phone number, you will receive a text that contains a Reset Password Code.
8. Enter the code you received in your email or text message into the reset password field and select the Reset Password button.
9. Enter your New Password twice into the fields provided and click the Reset Password button.
10. Once your password has been reset, you will receive a notification. Click the Okay button and continue exploring PowerMyLearning Connect!